WV 4924 1934 Minor Two-seater
This 1934 Minor has been known to the Morris Register since the sixties. The car was first registered in Wiltshire in the spring of 1934 with a chassis number of 34/MS/41071. The earliest (colour) photo here was taken in 1974 when the car may have been in the ownership of Les Leach. By the time Ken Martin took the second (b&w) photo at the Morris Register National Rally at Stamford Hall in 1979 Les was confirmed as the car’s then custodian. Its history over the next thirty years is not recorded in the Network’s archive, the car next surfacing for sale at Malcolm Elder‘s emporium in Oxfordshire in late 2009. The car remained on the market for a number of months until acquired by Clive Hall of Sisland, Norfolk in March 2010. The car has remained in Clive’s ownership ever since, taking part in two Network rallies and the circumnavigation of the East Anglian coastline in May 2011.