This eBay postcard image of a 1931 Minor Semi-Sports features the same location as that depicted in IOTW 305 when the car involved was a 1932 S.V. Two-seater. The building is known as The Church House and was built in 1540, so almost 500 years old. Part of this building serves today as a tourist information centre for this part of Dartmoor. To find out more about the property visit the local parish council website www.widecombe-in-the-moor.com/places_of_interest/church_house.php The image was possibly taken later in the thirties as the rear number plate on the Semi-Sports looks to have been changed to a non-standard pattern item, while the other large tourer glimpsed in the image almost certainly had its origins in the twenties. When only 744 Semi-Sports models were produced finding new images of these cars is something of an event.