Click the image to see it full size.
1932 Cunard Calshot
This is a pre-restoration shot of 1932 Cunard Calshot MU 6066. The Calshot was built by the Cunard Coachworks in Acton, West London and was based upon a 1932 long-wheel-base Minor chassis, which at that time was powered by the OHC engine. The Cunard busines was a wholly owned subsidiary of London Morris main dealers, Stewart & Ardern who exclusively marketed the model. The image seen here was taken when the car was in the ownership of David Saunders. Hopefully, a photo shoot involving all three survivors can be arranged when the ongoing restoration of MU 6066 is completed.
PS The MG TA in the background (DON 523) was first registered by Birmingham CBC in November 1937.