The Triple M series of MG’s all belong to a family of models that commenced with the 1929 MG Midget and continued through to the mid-thirties via a long string of four and six cylinder OHC engined cars that forged the marques identity.
Launched in July 1934 the MG KN Magnette (pillar-less) Saloon was a six cylinder fast touring car, just 200 of which were built in its short production life which ended in 1935. (Source: Mike Allison ‘The Magic of the Marque’.) The KN Magnette was built upon the 9′ lwb K chassis and weighed in at just under 16 cwt. (LAT ‘Motor’ Plate 525-8)