The Triple M series of MG’s all belong to a family of models that commenced with the 1929 MG Midget and continued through to the mid-thirties via a long string of four and six cylinder OHC engined cars that forged the marques identity.
The Bellevue Garage in Wandsworth, London SW was owned by the famous racing Evans family. This photo of the interior of their workshop appeared in the 28th June 1935 edition of The Autocar and shows an array of MG racing cars undergoing maintenance at the hands of a team of mechanics, their names (D.N. Letts, J.R. Hodge & R.E. Tongue) appearing beneath their wall mounted lockers. The notice on the workshop wall reads as follows: Customer’s cars are garaged and driven at their owners risk. The Bellevue Garage & Service Station Ltd., while taking every reasonable precaution will not hold themselves liable for any damage or loss, however caused. (This LAT photoscan appears here courtesy of Motorsport Images Ltd.)